Where can I find my campaign on FAITHIFY?
Every campaign that launches on FAITHIFY can be found on the FAITHIFY homepage while it is open to pledges. Lots of people who come to FAITHIFY browse around and look for campaigns, but keep in mind that when it comes to getting new donors, getting the word out through your own networks is the most effective. Most of the people who back your campaign will be friends, friends of friends, or fans of the work you do.
Campaigns that were listed between June 2014 – March 2018 are listed in our Archives. There are over 300 campaigns in our archives, searchable by category and region.
If I am unable to complete my campaign as promised, what should I do?
If you realize that you will be unable to follow through on your campaign before funding has ended, you are expected to notify donors and followers via your campaign page. To avoid problems, don’t over-promise when creating your campaign. If issues arise, communicate immediately, openly, and honestly with your supporters.
What are campaign updates?
Update your donors on how both the crowdfunding and the actual campaign implementation are progressing. Simply go to your Dashboard using the “My Account” link at the top right of the home page, then choose the “My Projects” tab. Hover over the image of your campaign and click “Edit Project” icon. There is a text field for entering an update which will show as a tab on your campaign page.
Can a campaign be edited after launching?
Yes! Campaign owners can edit any of the following, even after launching their campaign.
- Project’s short and full description
- Video and images
- FAITHIFY profile bio
The following can not be edited once a campaign has launched.
- Funding goal
- Campaign deadline
- FAITHIFY profile name
What is my responsibility for answering questions from funders and non-funders?
People will reach out during the course of the campaign with questions either via emails to you or through comments on your campaign page. These inquiries should be answered promptly.
What if my campaign is not going well?
We can help! Check out these 6 Tips to Energize Your Campaign
- Boost the Signal – Share the link to your campaign on social media platforms and ask people to share the link in their networks, too. Add pictures!
- Enlist Your Partners – What community groups will benefit from this campaign’s success? Know some regional and national lay leaders or staff
who know your project? Ask them to share the campaign link.
- Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! – Have you shared info about the campaign in church? Post to your newsletter or order of service announcements… Make table signs for coffee hour… Offer a campaign themed song… Be creative!
- Shake Off the Dust – Update your campaign page with new or more photos, a short compelling video, and/or more information about what the campaign will do for your project’s success. People love a story- what is vital ministry about your project?
- Keep It Up – Promoting a campaign takes sustained effort. Who can take turns sending out messages and helping to energize the campaign? Studies show that people need to see a message at least 7 times before they will act.
- Get Inspired – There are great tips on running and promoting a campaign at the free video course, FAITHIFY University
If you have more questions, please reach out to us!