- SuccessfulHelp Save Our Historic Sacred Space From Stormy Weather$10,205 RaisedNew Stretch Goal: $12,000 Olympia Brown UU Church in Racine, WI needs your help to replace our roof. It was supposed to last several years more, but unexpectedly started leaking and is threatening to damage interior walls and our historic organ.
- SuccessfulRamapough Lenape Art & Literacy Lab, After School Program$625 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL ADDED: $800 Rampough Lenape Art & Literacy Lab, After School Program! This 8-session pilot program will motivate Lenape middle and high school students, using various forms of literature, literary techniques, history and art to promote self-confidence, creative expression in the natural world and reclaim their cultural heritage.
- EndedFreedom Summer Camp at the Museum$645 RaisedGOAL $3,500 The Rural African American Museum (R.A.A.) in Opelousas, Louisiana, will host a summer school for the children of the congregations affected by the destruction of their churches, the suppression of their place of worship, and summer school activities ensuing struggles. As Social Concerns Chair- Unitarian Universalist fellowship of Lafayette, Louisiana, I start a campaign to sponsor the summer school.
- SuccessfulHelp Lift Up and Preserve Our UU Rainbow History$3,045 RaisedGOAL $3,000 To honor five decades since the Stonewall Uprising, our UU Rainbow History Project will collect and preserve the stirring stories of LGBTQIA leaders who persevered to advance the remarkable transformation of the UUA into a welcoming and affirming faith for people of all relationship choices and gender expressions.
- Successful“Building a Movement for a Green New Deal” a conference in Washington D.C. September 15, 16 & 17$2,015 RaisedGOAL $2,000 In October 2018 House Resolution 109 was enacted. There has been much misleading information published in the popular media about the Green New Deal. The goal of the conference is to provide accurate information which can be shared within the congregations and communities of the participants. The money received by Unitarian Universalists for a Just Economic Community from Faithify donations will be used for conference scholarships and speakers' honorarium.
- SuccessfulFrom Detention to Asylum$3,545 RaisedGOAL $2000 Unitarian Universalist Congregation of the Quad Cities (UUCQC) has opened our doors and our hearts to receive a guest seeking asylum because of their immigration status and provide hospitality during their stay with assistance from other congregations. We continue to advocate for fair and compassionate national immigration policies that will create long-term opportunities and welcoming communities.
- EndedALAY: Support and Solidarity with Indigenous Communities$1,350 RaisedDISASTER RELIEF: All gifts will be processed for this project (GOAL: $3,000) Unitarian Universalists in partnership with Indigenous communities are organizing a mutual aid fundraiser to provide immediate food relief to 500 families in Mindanao, Visayas, and Luzon regions of the Philippines. Indigenous communities have been hard hit by the pandemic lockdowns, experiencing a loss of work, and more extreme hunger.