- SuccessfulReverend James Reeb Hometown Memorial Mural, Casper Wyoming$10,447 RaisedGOAL $10,000 Reverend James Reeb, UU minister and martyr of the civil rights movement, grew up and began his ministerial career in Casper, Wyoming. In interfaith partnership, the Unitarian Universalist Community of Casper is raising funds for a Reverend James Reeb Memorial Mural. This unique project promotes James Reeb’s legacy, social justice, community partnerships, and interfaith engagement.
- SuccessfulSanctuary for Rosa!$13,877 RaisedGOAL $12,500 On December 10, 2018 Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church welcomed into sanctuary a Salvadoran mother facing imminent deportation. Over the summer, her three children joined her and are now living here full-time. She continues to fight to have her case heard, and has become a leader in the movement for immigrant rights. Help Cedar Lane continue to support her and her family!
- SuccessfulWorthy Now: Sponsor an Incarcerated Unitarian Universalist$16,516 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL: $20,000 We serve over 1,200 Unitarian Universalists experiencing incarceration in the United States. We need your help to get vital reading materials and other resources to them. Can you sponsor an incarcerated UU?
- 39 days to goSupport COVID-Relief for Unitarians in North East India$1,210 RaisedGOAL $5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The project provides COVID-relief in Unitarian communities in North East India, including financial and food aid for the most vulnerable, mental health support, COVID-19 education and prevention, as well as advocacy to reduce coronavirus-related stigmas and to prevent child marriages.
- 24 days to goHelp Families with a Trans or Non-binary member experience Chalice Sparx Family Camp & Retreat$285 RaisedGOAL $1,000 Help four families with a trans or non-binary member attend Chalice Sparx Family Camp! We are a nonprofit organization that intentionally creates a welcoming atmosphere for LGBTQ+ families and especially families with a member who is Trans* or non-binary. This scholarship money will allow four additional families to attend Chalice Sparx camp, families that might be otherwise turned away because of financial need.