- SuccessfulHelp rejuvenate this grand old church!$3,733 RaisedGOAL $3,630 The Unitarian Church of Marlborough and Hudson, in Hudson, Mass., needs your help to transform our church hall into all it could be. We're hoping to make that historic space, where citizens created the Town of Hudson in 1866, more appealing for community events, renters, and a broader base of people who will want to join us.
- Successful“I Hope to Find a Way Out”: Bonding out Asylum Seekers in New Hampshire$6,122 RaisedGOAL $6,000 The New Hampshire Bond Fund, a project of UU Action New Hampshire, seeks to establish a fund to bond out immigrants seeking asylum. Detainees are often held in deplorable conditions without access to family or legal assistance. Although many immigrants are eligible to be bonded out, the cost of doing so is minimally $1,500 and may be many times that.
- SuccessfulSanctuary for Rosa!$13,877 RaisedGOAL $12,500 On December 10, 2018 Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church welcomed into sanctuary a Salvadoran mother facing imminent deportation. Over the summer, her three children joined her and are now living here full-time. She continues to fight to have her case heard, and has become a leader in the movement for immigrant rights. Help Cedar Lane continue to support her and her family!
- EndedSupport the Ordination of Walter Clark$605 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Our faith allows congregations to ordain who they choose, but the expenses of ordination can be a drain on congregational resources. Help defray the cost of Walter's ordinatino service and support him on this important step in his ministry.
- SuccessfulThe Wisconsin Unitarian Universalist State Action Network$2,100 RaisedGOAL $2,000 For almost three years members of several congregations throughout Wisconsin have been meeting and forming a Wisconsin Unitarian Universalist State Action Network. The UU congregations throughout Wisconsin are engaged in noble efforts to advance social justice The Wisconsin Unitarian Universalist State Action Network envisions itself as a means for the congregations to share their efforts, coordinate efforts and enhance their efforts. To be effective it its goal the Wisconsin Unitarian Universalist State Action Network needs social media. The funds from this Faithify project will be used to pay the cost of designing and maintaining a website.
- 14 days to goHelp Undocumented Students Stay in College$3,650 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Fund emergency grants to help undocumented students pay rent, tuition or other critical expenses that threaten their ability to stay in college. The University of California Davis recently announced new restrictions on funding for this purpose — and student need is greater than ever due to the pandemic.
- 38 days to goStudent Tech Connect$3,545 RaisedGOAL $4,000 COVID-19 has drastically increased the disparity in public educational opportunity. Student Tech Connect supplies the Technology to Connect underprivileged students to their classrooms over the internet. Your financial donation, your money, will help financially disadvantaged students stay connected to their classrooms.