- SuccessfulFamilies and Faith: Next Steps for LUUP$4,765 RaisedThe Longmont Unitarian Universalist Presence creates innovative, multicultural, and multigenerational spiritual community for families. We’re moved by our faith to connect, transform, and liberate. It’s time to reach out in love, involve people new to UU, and partner and serve with community groups in Longmont, Colorado.
- SuccessfulFaith beyond cultures: A Retreat for UU African Francophones$5,881 RaisedLa communauté Sans Frontières is a budding ministry that serves isolated UU Francophones through a combination of online services and face-to-face activities. This is a fundraiser for a retreat that seeks to bring together UU Francophone Africans from 5 countries for a time of fellowship, to deepen our faith and integrate Unitarian/Universalism in the African Philosophy.
- EndedFreedom Summer Camp at the Museum$645 RaisedGOAL $3,500 The Rural African American Museum (R.A.A.) in Opelousas, Louisiana, will host a summer school for the children of the congregations affected by the destruction of their churches, the suppression of their place of worship, and summer school activities ensuing struggles. As Social Concerns Chair- Unitarian Universalist fellowship of Lafayette, Louisiana, I start a campaign to sponsor the summer school.
- SuccessfulHelp Create a Brighter Future for Vulnerable Transylvanian Girls$5,335 Raised$5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the digital divide and put children’s education in peril. This project will help provide vulnerable girls in Transylvania with digital devices to participate in remote learning. This is more than just giving out laptops – it’s a pathway to opportunity.
- SuccessfulHelp Send Justice Leaders on a Silent Retreat to Restore Their Spirits$3,500 RaisedGOAL $3,500 We are asking for your contribution for scholarships for UU justice leaders so they can attend SpiritRest Silent Retreat. Your donation will provide a lifeline to those leading the hard work of dismantling racism, raising the alarm of the climate crisis, and leading UUs to live into our principles. Time for retreat isn't a luxury, it's a necessity in order to replenish their spirits.
- SuccessfulSupport Women’s Food Forests in Guatemala$5,060 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Support 23 indigenous Guatemalan households to plant and manage 2,300 perennial fruit trees for home consumption and sale in local markets. The project will strengthen indigenous women’s leadership and economic autonomy while increasing tree cover, biodiversity, and soil health.