- SuccessfulFund Hope: Sponsor an Incarcerated UU$10,554 RaisedThe Church of the Larger Fellowship serves nearly 890 Unitarian Universalists experiencing incarceration in the United States. We need your help to get vital reading materials and other resources to them. Can you sponsor an incarcerated UU?
- Successful2019 Building Beloved Community Beyond the Binary$1,545 RaisedGOAL: $1,545 Help us put love into action. It is our hope that this one day conference will be a place where trans and gender non-conforming folk can gather, connect and learn and where cisgender folk can learn about being better allies. We are also hoping that by hosting this conference we will make a BOLD statement to our larger community that we are building beloved community beyond the binary.
- SuccessfulSongleaders Convergence$5,040 RaisedGOAL $5,000 The 1st UU Songleaders Convergence will be a gathering for songleaders of all kinds to share skills, best practices, wisdom, and of course, songs. We'll gather for a week of learning and networking, to nurture a deeper culture of community singing in our congregations and wider community. This important gathering is hosted by the Association for UU Music Ministries.
- SuccessfulSaving Split Rock$4,353 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $4,000 For Indigenous peoples, a church is not a building but a part of the natural world, a sacred site which they hold dear. The Ramapough Lenape Nation is working to preserve their sacred site, Split Rock or Tahetaway, which means the Gate which Opens. Split Rock is a sacred site, located at the top of their mountain. It is a large turtle bolder, which has been known to have many healing properties. It is considered to be the gateway to the continent; archeologists have qualified it to be designated for historical preservation, like other sites located in Canada. Our goal is to reactivate the site and place a large tipi for holding ceremonies. Anushiik! (Thank you)
- EndedFire and Accessibility: Rebuilding and Outreach in Appalachia$1,535 RaisedDISASTER RELIEF: All gifts will be processed for this project (Goal $9,500) 100% Volunteer-run congregation needs further post-fire repairs & accessibility additions so we may return to full service and inclusive outreach.