- SuccessfulFaith beyond cultures: A Retreat for UU African Francophones$5,881 RaisedLa communauté Sans Frontières is a budding ministry that serves isolated UU Francophones through a combination of online services and face-to-face activities. This is a fundraiser for a retreat that seeks to bring together UU Francophone Africans from 5 countries for a time of fellowship, to deepen our faith and integrate Unitarian/Universalism in the African Philosophy.
- SuccessfulTransylvania Village Life Festival$2,150 RaisedThe Partner Church Circle of the UU Congregation of Fairfax is raising funds to supplement the travel costs of a visit by 14 youth and adults from our partner church in Szentgerice, Romania. Their visit in October 2018 will include a presentation of an intergenerational Transylvanian Village Life Festival demonstrating Transylvanian dance & crafts and a joint service project.
- SuccessfulDeva Guest House$5,751 RaisedGoal: $5,500 Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is partnered with the Unitarian Church of Deva, Transylvania, home of the David Ferenc Center of Pilgrimage and Diaspora where there is a new guest house to warmly welcome pilgrims. Your gift to Faithify will help complete the new guest house—in the most important Unitarian pilgrimage spot in the world—by paying for furnishings.
- SuccessfulEmpower Marginalized Bolivian Women to Create Change!$5,080 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Grassroots women’s leadership is vital to gender equality and to developing resilient, sustainable communities. The program supports marginalized Bolivian women and girls in becoming a powerful force for change in their families and communities by building income-generating and leadership skills as well as developing self-esteem, confidence, and capacities for long-term success.
- SuccessfulInternational Youth Pilgrimage$13,185 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.
- SuccessfulSupport COVID-Relief for Unitarians in North East India$5,215 RaisedGOAL $5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The project provides COVID-relief in Unitarian communities in North East India, including financial and food aid for the most vulnerable, mental health support, COVID-19 education and prevention, as well as advocacy to reduce coronavirus-related stigmas and to prevent child marriages.
- SuccessfulHelp Create a Brighter Future for Vulnerable Transylvanian Girls$5,335 Raised$5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the digital divide and put children’s education in peril. This project will help provide vulnerable girls in Transylvania with digital devices to participate in remote learning. This is more than just giving out laptops – it’s a pathway to opportunity.
- 30 days to goSupport Women’s Food Forests in Guatemala$1,805 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Support 23 indigenous Guatemalan households to plant and manage 2,300 perennial fruit trees for home consumption and sale in local markets. The project will strengthen indigenous women’s leadership and economic autonomy while increasing tree cover, biodiversity, and soil health.