- SuccessfulFaith beyond cultures: A Retreat for UU African Francophones$5,881 RaisedLa communauté Sans Frontières is a budding ministry that serves isolated UU Francophones through a combination of online services and face-to-face activities. This is a fundraiser for a retreat that seeks to bring together UU Francophone Africans from 5 countries for a time of fellowship, to deepen our faith and integrate Unitarian/Universalism in the African Philosophy.
- SuccessfulTransylvania Village Life Festival$2,150 RaisedThe Partner Church Circle of the UU Congregation of Fairfax is raising funds to supplement the travel costs of a visit by 14 youth and adults from our partner church in Szentgerice, Romania. Their visit in October 2018 will include a presentation of an intergenerational Transylvanian Village Life Festival demonstrating Transylvanian dance & crafts and a joint service project.
- SuccessfulDeva Guest House$5,751 RaisedGoal: $5,500 Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is partnered with the Unitarian Church of Deva, Transylvania, home of the David Ferenc Center of Pilgrimage and Diaspora where there is a new guest house to warmly welcome pilgrims. Your gift to Faithify will help complete the new guest house—in the most important Unitarian pilgrimage spot in the world—by paying for furnishings.
- SuccessfulEmpower Marginalized Bolivian Women to Create Change!$5,080 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Grassroots women’s leadership is vital to gender equality and to developing resilient, sustainable communities. The program supports marginalized Bolivian women and girls in becoming a powerful force for change in their families and communities by building income-generating and leadership skills as well as developing self-esteem, confidence, and capacities for long-term success.
- 4 days to goInternational Youth Pilgrimage$11,215 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.