- SuccessfulFaith beyond cultures: A Retreat for UU African Francophones$5,881 RaisedLa communauté Sans Frontières is a budding ministry that serves isolated UU Francophones through a combination of online services and face-to-face activities. This is a fundraiser for a retreat that seeks to bring together UU Francophone Africans from 5 countries for a time of fellowship, to deepen our faith and integrate Unitarian/Universalism in the African Philosophy.
- SuccessfulTransylvania Village Life Festival$2,150 RaisedThe Partner Church Circle of the UU Congregation of Fairfax is raising funds to supplement the travel costs of a visit by 14 youth and adults from our partner church in Szentgerice, Romania. Their visit in October 2018 will include a presentation of an intergenerational Transylvanian Village Life Festival demonstrating Transylvanian dance & crafts and a joint service project.
- SuccessfulDestination Dignity! Partnering with Refugees in Greece to Build a Vocational School and Worker’s Cooperative.$11,844 RaisedThis is a wonderful opportunity for UUs to partner with refugee communities in Greece as they re-establish lives of worth and dignity. Over 65,000 refugees have been trapped in Greece for more than 2 years. Many are beginning to lose hope and to despair of ever being acknowledged as anything other than a refugee.
- SuccessfulFund Hope: Sponsor an Incarcerated UU$10,554 RaisedThe Church of the Larger Fellowship serves nearly 890 Unitarian Universalists experiencing incarceration in the United States. We need your help to get vital reading materials and other resources to them. Can you sponsor an incarcerated UU?
- SuccessfulDeva Guest House$5,751 RaisedGoal: $5,500 Fox Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is partnered with the Unitarian Church of Deva, Transylvania, home of the David Ferenc Center of Pilgrimage and Diaspora where there is a new guest house to warmly welcome pilgrims. Your gift to Faithify will help complete the new guest house—in the most important Unitarian pilgrimage spot in the world—by paying for furnishings.
- EndedHelp send Valley UU youth on their Heritage Pilgrimage to Boston!$715 RaisedGOAL: $4,000 Help send the Valley UU (Chandler, AZ) Coming of Age participants and their advisers on their Heritage Pilgrimage to Boston! UU history will come alive when the class visits Boston’s famous and meaningful sites while exploring their religious roots.
- EndedFreedom Summer Camp at the Museum$645 RaisedGOAL $3,500 The Rural African American Museum (R.A.A.) in Opelousas, Louisiana, will host a summer school for the children of the congregations affected by the destruction of their churches, the suppression of their place of worship, and summer school activities ensuing struggles. As Social Concerns Chair- Unitarian Universalist fellowship of Lafayette, Louisiana, I start a campaign to sponsor the summer school.
- SuccessfulScholarships for Dreamers in Arizona$2,000 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Help Dreamers attain a higher education! Granite Peak Unitarian Universalist Congregation has created a scholarship for undocumented students at a local college where students are now paying out of state tuition rates due to a recent Arizona Supreme Court ruling.
- SuccessfulEmpower Marginalized Bolivian Women to Create Change!$5,080 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Grassroots women’s leadership is vital to gender equality and to developing resilient, sustainable communities. The program supports marginalized Bolivian women and girls in becoming a powerful force for change in their families and communities by building income-generating and leadership skills as well as developing self-esteem, confidence, and capacities for long-term success.
- SuccessfulInternational Youth Pilgrimage$13,185 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.
- SuccessfulWorthy Now: Sponsor an Incarcerated Unitarian Universalist$16,516 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL: $20,000 We serve over 1,200 Unitarian Universalists experiencing incarceration in the United States. We need your help to get vital reading materials and other resources to them. Can you sponsor an incarcerated UU?
- SuccessfulHelp Create a Brighter Future for Vulnerable Transylvanian Girls$5,335 Raised$5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the digital divide and put children’s education in peril. This project will help provide vulnerable girls in Transylvania with digital devices to participate in remote learning. This is more than just giving out laptops – it’s a pathway to opportunity.
- SuccessfulHelp Send Justice Leaders on a Silent Retreat to Restore Their Spirits$3,500 RaisedGOAL $3,500 We are asking for your contribution for scholarships for UU justice leaders so they can attend SpiritRest Silent Retreat. Your donation will provide a lifeline to those leading the hard work of dismantling racism, raising the alarm of the climate crisis, and leading UUs to live into our principles. Time for retreat isn't a luxury, it's a necessity in order to replenish their spirits.