- SuccessfulHelp Save Our Historic Sacred Space From Stormy Weather$10,205 RaisedNew Stretch Goal: $12,000 Olympia Brown UU Church in Racine, WI needs your help to replace our roof. It was supposed to last several years more, but unexpectedly started leaking and is threatening to damage interior walls and our historic organ.
- SuccessfulSongleaders Convergence$5,040 RaisedGOAL $5,000 The 1st UU Songleaders Convergence will be a gathering for songleaders of all kinds to share skills, best practices, wisdom, and of course, songs. We'll gather for a week of learning and networking, to nurture a deeper culture of community singing in our congregations and wider community. This important gathering is hosted by the Association for UU Music Ministries.
- SuccessfulAllison & Carol’s Excellent GA Adventure!$3,900 RaisedGOAL $3,700 What’s rarer than a Unitarian Universalist or an African-American in Hawaii? An African-American Unitarian Universalist in Hawaii! Wouldn’t it be great to help two UU African-American women in Hawaii (who run the gamut from “lifer” to “newbie”) get to GA?
- SuccessfulInternational Youth Pilgrimage$13,185 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.
- 3 days to goThe Ordination and Installation of John Eric Severson$2,050 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Support an ordination 25 years in the making! Eric began theological studies in 1994. He received his M.Div. in 1998. Then life got in the way. After two decades, he still felt called to ministry and took the necessary steps toward getting credentialed. Last May he was called to serve full time at the UU Fellowship of Midland, MI, and he began last August. Now it's time to make it official, and the congregation could use your help!