- EndedHelp us REOPEN Downtown Church in Greenfield MA after asbestos found$6,475 RaisedGOAL $17,000 DISASTER RELIEF CAMPAIGN Discovery of asbestos in a small rehab project led local Health Dept to close the entire church impacting not only the congregation and staff, but over 100 individuals served weekly by Stone Soup Café, housed at the church. Required remediation costs are expected to be over $32k !
- SuccessfulEmpower Marginalized Bolivian Women to Create Change!$5,080 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Grassroots women’s leadership is vital to gender equality and to developing resilient, sustainable communities. The program supports marginalized Bolivian women and girls in becoming a powerful force for change in their families and communities by building income-generating and leadership skills as well as developing self-esteem, confidence, and capacities for long-term success.
- SuccessfulInternational Youth Pilgrimage$13,185 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.
- SuccessfulSupport Seminary Students in Ethical Pilgrimage to the Holy Land$6,114 RaisedGOAL $6,000 Help provide funding for seminary student travel costs for a 10-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land hosted by Starr King School for the Ministry, as part of a class entitled “Reviving Pilgrimage: Decolonizing Religious Travel to the Holy Land.”
- SuccessfulAll Souls’ Children’s Defense Fund Freedom School Program$8,785 RaisedGOAL $8,000 All Souls Indianapolis continues to build community, promote literacy, empower Civic engagement, and address opportunity gaps through our Children's Defense Fund Freedom School Program in Indiana. With your help we can do it again!
- EndedSupport the Ordination of Walter Clark$605 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Our faith allows congregations to ordain who they choose, but the expenses of ordination can be a drain on congregational resources. Help defray the cost of Walter's ordinatino service and support him on this important step in his ministry.
- SuccessfulThe Ordination and Installation of John Eric Severson$2,050 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Support an ordination 25 years in the making! Eric began theological studies in 1994. He received his M.Div. in 1998. Then life got in the way. After two decades, he still felt called to ministry and took the necessary steps toward getting credentialed. Last May he was called to serve full time at the UU Fellowship of Midland, MI, and he began last August. Now it's time to make it official, and the congregation could use your help!
- SuccessfulGay For Good – Board Development$2,500 RaisedGOAL $2,500 For Pride this year, show your support of LGBTQ communities with a gift to Gay For Good, the nation’s leading LGBTQ volunteer service organization. Now serving sixteen cities across the USA, our all-volunteer board is rising to the challenge of non-profit board service by hiring a governance coach. Your gift will help us build on recent successes and strengthen the work we do in service to our communities.
- SuccessfulSocial Differencing, No Child Goes Hungry Making a Difference during COVID-19$5,000 RaisedGOAL $5,000 In these unprecedented times, No Child Goes Hungry is committed to filling the gaps for food-insecure families across the nation during the COVID-19 pandemic. NCGH has been quickly partnering with local non-profits to launch innovative programs that ensure that families are getting enough nutritious food and that no child goes to bed hungry.
- SuccessfulWorthy Now: Sponsor an Incarcerated Unitarian Universalist$16,516 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL: $20,000 We serve over 1,200 Unitarian Universalists experiencing incarceration in the United States. We need your help to get vital reading materials and other resources to them. Can you sponsor an incarcerated UU?
- EndedHelp Families with a Trans or Non-binary member experience Chalice Sparx Family Camp & Retreat$455 RaisedGOAL $1,000 Help four families with a trans or non-binary member attend Chalice Sparx Family Camp! We are a nonprofit organization that intentionally creates a welcoming atmosphere for LGBTQ+ families and especially families with a member who is Trans* or non-binary. This scholarship money will allow four additional families to attend Chalice Sparx camp, families that might be otherwise turned away because of financial need.
- SuccessfulStudent Tech Connect$4,200 RaisedGOAL $4,000 COVID-19 has drastically increased the disparity in public educational opportunity. Student Tech Connect supplies the Technology to Connect underprivileged students to their classrooms over the internet. Your financial donation, your money, will help financially disadvantaged students stay connected to their classrooms.
- SuccessfulHoliday and Winter Pandemic Relief$4,000 RaisedThis year, due in part to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, one in every four kids may not know where they will get their next meal. As we head into the long, cold, dark winter months, and our nation continues to battle the COVID-19 crisis, No Child Goes Hungry is committed to filling the gaps for food-insecure families across the country. Over the past nine months, NCGH has partnered with local non-profits and passionate grassroots organizations that are pivoting and persevering to launch innovative programs to help families suffering from food insecurity due to COVID-19. As we celebrate one another with love, warmth, and togetherness this holiday season, we cannot lose track of the millions of families struggling to keep the lights and heat on and food on their tables. Please help us make a difference.
- SuccessfulHelp Create a Brighter Future for Vulnerable Transylvanian Girls$5,335 Raised$5,000 DISASTER RELIEF The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the digital divide and put children’s education in peril. This project will help provide vulnerable girls in Transylvania with digital devices to participate in remote learning. This is more than just giving out laptops – it’s a pathway to opportunity.