- EndedHelp us REOPEN Downtown Church in Greenfield MA after asbestos found$6,475 RaisedGOAL $17,000 DISASTER RELIEF CAMPAIGN Discovery of asbestos in a small rehab project led local Health Dept to close the entire church impacting not only the congregation and staff, but over 100 individuals served weekly by Stone Soup Café, housed at the church. Required remediation costs are expected to be over $32k !
- SuccessfulEmpower Marginalized Bolivian Women to Create Change!$5,080 RaisedGOAL $5,000 Grassroots women’s leadership is vital to gender equality and to developing resilient, sustainable communities. The program supports marginalized Bolivian women and girls in becoming a powerful force for change in their families and communities by building income-generating and leadership skills as well as developing self-esteem, confidence, and capacities for long-term success.
- SuccessfulInternational Youth Pilgrimage$13,185 RaisedSTRETCH GOAL $15,000 The UU Partner Church Council and the Hungarian Unitarian Church youth organization will collaboratively lead a youth pilgrimage/summer camp in Transylvania in July 2020. Fifteen high school-age youth from North America will join a similar number of Transylvanian youth for this life-changing and faith-changing experience.
- SuccessfulSupport Seminary Students in Ethical Pilgrimage to the Holy Land$6,114 RaisedGOAL $6,000 Help provide funding for seminary student travel costs for a 10-day pilgrimage to the Holy Land hosted by Starr King School for the Ministry, as part of a class entitled “Reviving Pilgrimage: Decolonizing Religious Travel to the Holy Land.”
- SuccessfulAll Souls’ Children’s Defense Fund Freedom School Program$8,785 RaisedGOAL $8,000 All Souls Indianapolis continues to build community, promote literacy, empower Civic engagement, and address opportunity gaps through our Children's Defense Fund Freedom School Program in Indiana. With your help we can do it again!
- EndedSupport the Ordination of Walter Clark$605 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Our faith allows congregations to ordain who they choose, but the expenses of ordination can be a drain on congregational resources. Help defray the cost of Walter's ordinatino service and support him on this important step in his ministry.
- SuccessfulThe Ordination and Installation of John Eric Severson$2,050 RaisedGOAL $2,000 Support an ordination 25 years in the making! Eric began theological studies in 1994. He received his M.Div. in 1998. Then life got in the way. After two decades, he still felt called to ministry and took the necessary steps toward getting credentialed. Last May he was called to serve full time at the UU Fellowship of Midland, MI, and he began last August. Now it's time to make it official, and the congregation could use your help!